19 February 2007

Bell's Palsy, The Chronicles, Part 5

So much for the daily log, huh?

Really, not much has changed. I went to the doctor last week, and he ordered a CT scan, and told me to take a 3-day weekend to rest. I did that, and I think it helped. One thing I didn't know about BP was that it caused such exhaustion, which makes the BP worse. You really do need to take it easy while your nerves and muscles are recovering from what is a pretty traumatic injury.

Today I'm doing much better. I took the afternoon off work to get scanned and rest, and tomorrow I'm resuming regular hours. I hope. I'm still having some pain, especially the weird stabbing pain behind my ear that makes my eyes cross. But the bruised feeling on my face is much better, and my eye is getting better. I'm still using eye ointment during the day, since it lasts longer and feels better.

It is day 13 of my BP.

No comments: